It's tummy tickle time!
Bedtime stories with Grandpa
Do you remember the song called Daddy's hands? I think it was by the Judd's but I'm not sure. This reminded me of that song.
Dad LOVES being a Grandpa.
Come on people, give me your money!!!
Boys will be boys!!!
Finally some nap time!
The greatest word in the English langauge? Grandpa.
Grandpa, that is a deep hole!
Here's to a great Dad.
3 comments:
I commented twice last night but neither one worked, so this post made me cry and the unemployment gift was really funny. Austin is helping my type now, hmmm.
Love your dad post, tell him hi from me! Someday we'll make it to Vernal to visit. Oh come visit us and we'll go to the Nash house too....d
Okay Amy, its been 1 month since you posted its time to update me on your life again!
Post a Comment