Monday, June 30, 2008

My babies

Aubrey finally showed me how to post with pictures. So, for all of your viewing enjoyment here are some cute pictures of my niece and nephews. Sorry, but because this is my blog, you get me in most of the pictures!
This is Jaiden and Anna playing "Wake Up!" They pretend to be asleep and then one of them opens their eyes and yells "Wake Up!" Then the both giggle and giggle and giggle. It is so funny.

This is Austin at his First birthday party. We almost got a smile out of him! Isn't he cute?!

This is my cute chubbers Brent! I think about signing him up for baby sumo wrestling. BWWF!Here he is in all his BWWF Glory!!! Don't you just want to eat him he is so cute?!
And this is our darling sweetheart Zach. He just likes to cuddle with me and I like to let him.

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

I think grandkids are the best too! I miss mine:( Are you coming on Friday?

Amy said...

Um, yeah, Homemade icecream galore! I wouldn't miss it!

Peter and Julia said...

What cute babies!!! I'm so glad you figured out how to do pics! More, More, More.. keep em coming!

AMezNewz said...

cute baby! how are you doing?