Thursday, August 7, 2008

slacker me

Ok, as Emily reminded me, it has been over a month since I last posted. But, I didn't have a whole lot to tell. But now I do. So, here are some pictures from my most recent adventure.

Palm Trees
Near the blow hole. We didn't get a picture right by it because it was closed. Sad.
Our hot waiter at Hard Rock Cafe who spit on me! :-)
I think that I should move to Fiji because the boys are hot!
Driving around the island, stopping to take pictures.
We went on an ocean canoe ride and caught some waves! Fun!
Snorkling Fun!
We also tried, but didn't get pictures of, kayaking (almost died), Surfing (I got up twice! Yea me!), and the Dole Plantation maze (we got rained out:-(. ) We climbed Diamond Head, Visited Pearl Harbor, and went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We took a Catamaran ride off the coast and watched the fish and turtles. We tried swimming with the dolphins but got there too late. Oh well, we had a ton of fun any way.

So no, I didn't die. I was just off having a party!

4 comments:

Peter and Julia said...

I am so glad you had a blast! Yes those fijian guys look nice... go get ya one of them!

AMezNewz said...

you went to HAWAII!!!! So not far! I bet you just had a blast. I went once in 99 and I've been dying to go back. Thanks for the pics-they send me to a happy place! :)

the ginabean said...

JEALOUS! Looks like a grand time!

By the by...I need your email addy...I'm going private and want to send you an invite to view my blog.

Ponczoch Family said...

Looks soooo fun! Some day it will be my turn to go to Hawaii!