So, I realized I haven't done a joke for a while. I don't remember where I got this one from but here it is.
There once was a farmer who lived in an area with very few marriage prospects. He looked and looked but couldn't find a wife. Because he was lonely he decided to get a mail order bride. The day came that his wife was to arrive. He hooked his mule up to his wagon and went to town. After a quick wedding they loaded up the wagon and headed out to the farm. After a while the mule got kind of tired and stopped. After some prodding the farmer was able to get the mule to go again. "That's one," he said as they started going. A little while later the mule stopped to eat some grass. Once again, the farmer prodded the mule along. "That's two," he said as they set out again. As they got close to the farm the mule stopped once more. The farmer grabbed his shotgun, got out of the wagon, and shot the mule. "That's three," he calmly replied as he climbed back in the wagon. His wife was shocked. "Why did you do that?" she asked. "He was a perfectly good mule!" "That's one," the farmer said.
2 comments:
oh Amy your jokes always make me giggle!! Come visit us!!!
BWA HA! That's awful! -But I still laughed. What a pleasant man...I hope to marry so well one day! ;)
Post a Comment