Ok, so I was checking out everyone's blogs and I realized that if I waited one more day to post something, it would be a full month since I last blogged. So, I thought that I had better let everyone know what was going on so that you didn't think that I died.
I have been very busy this last month. During the month of May I went to three different weddings. I knew a lot more people that actually got married but I was only able to make it to three of them. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. Congrats to you all, sorry if I missed yours. I'd like to think that I can be in multiple places at once, but I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Someday....
I also have three different callings in church. I am trying to get rid of two of them but to no avail. Some times it is tempting to go MIA. To bad about that conscience thing. Oh well, whatever.
I have also been working a lot. I feel like I live at my job. It is a good thing that I like it. I guess that is it. It doesn't look like a lot when I type it out, but it felt like a lot while I was going through it.
For those of you who don't know, Amanda had her baby on Monday. I haven't been able to see him in person yet but I have seen pictures. Link to her blog to see them. When I talked to my mom on Monday she said that he was a beautiful baby. I thought, "yeah, he's related to me. How could you think any differently?" Plus, Amanda and Carlos do make beautiful babies. I now have 4 nephews and one niece. (Who among those do you think is spoiled? Ok, your right, they all are. ;-))
I also got to go on another motorcycle ride on Monday. I really think that I just need to buy my own bike. I would save a lot of time, energy, and money. I wouldn't have to keep asking all the boys for rides and I would save a ton on gas. Plus, this bike I rode on Monday was actually short enough that I could touch the ground. It gave me new hope. :-)
Anyway, that is just a little of what has been going on for the past month. Maybe I will suprise everyone and post sooner next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment