First of all, I'd like to apoligize that none of my pictures ever work. I try so hard to make them work and they never do. So, you all probably look at what was supposed to be a joke and think that I am some what crazy. Well, just to console you, I am.
I just wanted to let you all know that I offically consider summer started. I don't feel like it is summer until I have a motorcycle ride. Well, I got my ride yesterday. It was awesome! So welcome summer everyone!!!
3 comments:
Happy summer to you! Winter is just starting for us... sadness.
Amy Wilkey, I know I sent you and invite so why haven't you added us your list of friends!! Think your to cool for us? Whatever! We'll talk to ya later.
Mark & Em
Honestly, M&E I have been so busy that I haven't had time. I have checked out your blog though. Very cute.
Post a Comment