Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazy Eights

Ok, so the only reasons I'm doing this is because Amber tagged me and because it has been a while since I posted. But, like Sara, I'm not going to tag anyone. So, if you want to do this, have fun, if not, that is ok too.

8 TV shows that I love to watch (I don't really LOVE to watch any of them, so this is a list of TV I occasionally watch when I have a few minutes or my brain hurts from doing homework.):
1-Biggest Loser
2-CSI Miami
3-Law and Order SVU
4-News
5-Cartoons, most of them
6-Cold Case
7-The Amazing Race
8-Friends, when I can find it still on.


8 Favorite Rest
aurants:
1-PF Changs
2-Olive Garden
3-Texas Roadhouse
4-Pita Pit
5-The Corner Roost (Ok, this really isn't a favorite restaurant, but being the cafeteria at work, I eat there enough that you would think that it was my all time favorite!)
6-Costa Vida
7-Chilis
8-Cheesecake Factory


8 Things that happened Yesterday:
1-I woke up late for the second day in a row. Dumb alarm clock
2-I drove to Salt Lake City
3-I went to Body Worlds
4-I ate lunch in cafe at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
5-I went to the Joseph Smith movie and cried my eyes out again
6-I went to the mall and bought white chocolate popcorn
7-I went to Applebees for dinner with my family
8-I saw "Into the Woods" at the Hale Center Theater with my family
It was a busy day!

8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1-Moving out of Vernal
2-Getting out of debt
3-Finishing school
4-Buying my own house
5-Christmas
6-My birthday
7-Wicked in Salt Lake City
8-Halloween and the Nash family annual pumpkin blow!

8 Things on my wish list:
1-To travel the world
2-A digital camera
3-A new heating blanket
4-Cute black shoes
5-A three digit sallary to afford most of the other things on my wish list.
6-My own house
7-A truck
8-My pre-pregnancy body and a little extra up top...WAIT! This is my pre-pregnancy body and I have a lot extra up top!!!

5 comments:

The Woolley's said...

hahahaha! Love it! The last number 8. Thanks for doing it.

Amanda said...

You are hilarious!

Brooke Bennett said...

Oh, how I love reading your blog! And to answer you on your question on my blog..... I liked the picture and hoped most people wouldn't really notice that part.... but they will now! But at least everyone knows we still like eachother!!! haha

Sara Ann said...

Amy you kill me! The next time you come to Logan we need to get together:) I won't be leaving Logan until Spring, I am just going to stay holed up in my little cubicle because it's already snowing!

Unknown said...

yes, the truck is definitely on our wish list too.