Monday, March 24, 2008
shoes
So, a lot of you have said that you wanted to see my cute new shoes. Well, I still haven't taken the time to figure out the pictures. I've decided that this just might have to be a pictureless blog. Boring I know but that is how it goes. However, if you type in El Naturalista into your search they will come up. They are the Iggdrasil Mary Janes. Sorry I don't have an exact site for you. I'm having issues getting that to. You would think that I don't know how to use a computer. Frustrating. Oh well. If I had more time I could figure it out but I have other things I should be doing. Also, they aren't the clogs. They have a heel to them. But I love them. They are very comfortable. I think that I will buy more of this brand if the occassion ever happens that I need some more shoe therapy. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment