Sunday, February 24, 2008

I have offically resigned....

Ok, about my previous post. I'm still not going to go into a lot of details. You still need to call me if you want them. However, I will give some idea of what is going on. I have to say that I am happy to announce that I have offically resigned from my very long standing possition as president of the VL club. So, for those of you who were worried that something is wrong, there's not. That is a very short, condensed version.

5 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Wahoo Amy! I would totally call you, but it's super expensive. Guess you'll have to email me;)

Sara Ann said...

So what is his name?! Yay!! I think you'd better just tell the story..

Ponczoch Family said...

Tag, you're it! Go to my blog for details.

Kim

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!

Kristin said...

hey i want the whole story my friend!