So I just realized that it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Sorry if no one wants to read my blog because there are no pictures. Someday I might shock everyone and finally post some but I don't have the time or the patience to figure it out. Plus, all of my pictures come from my mom's camera so I have to get them from her. I guess if you want to see me you will just have to come and visit me in Vernal. :-)
I have had an interesting couple of weeks. I am not going to go into a lot of details, (ok, I'm not going to go into any details), because I don't really know what to think right now. Let's just say that I have never been so confused in my life and leave it at that. When I figure it all out, I'll let you know the whole story. :-) Plus, until I work it out in my head it will take two days to type it all out. Boring.
Last weekend we went up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming as a family to see David. We went on a sleigh ride on the National Elk Refuge. It was pretty cool to be that close to all of those elk. It was also fun to spend some time with the whole family. It is so pretty up there. I would recommend a trip, but the summer is a lot nicer because it isn't blowing and cold. But I guess if you like that kind of weather then the winter is great!
5 comments:
well now I am curious :)...hope you get it all figured out!
Yeah, I'm curious too. That is part of the problem. If you really want to know, you can call me and I will give you details. But until more happens, it will take to long to type. Sorry. :-)
I'm with Aubrey on this one. Hope you figure it out, and I'm glad you were able to go to Jackson with the family... it's so beautiful there (I even like it in the winter, and this is coming from somebody who doesn't like snow).
Amy- Did you know I have never been to Jackson? I know, no one believes me, but it is true. Someday...
So, I am really going to call you, the suspense is killing me! I hope you are ok...
I'm very curious too! Please let us know what's going on!!!!!!!
Post a Comment