Monday, October 26, 2009

pictures

These pictures are some that Eric's sister Amy took. After he had proposed, Eric gave me three roses and some lilies. This is one of the roses.






























These are just some pictures of Eric and me so you can see who he is. I don't know who that random guy in the background is though. We are getting married on March 26. :-)

13 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I love your ring and those pics! can't wait to hear about the proposal!

Jenna said...

Congrats! We are way excited!!! I LOVE your ring! Very pretty!!

Rachel said...

You guys are so cute! Your ring is so pretty! Congrats!

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

CONGRATS!! I was hoping this was going to happen!! You two are super cute!

Sara Ann said...

Oooh! Its gorgeous! I cant wait to hear how he proposed.

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you two!

Sara Ann said...

Hey! My mom and sisters and I want to throw you a family bridal shower at Becky's house, sound good? We'll talk:)

Sycamore Girl said...

So wonderful Amy! I think its cool that you are waiting until after the hype of all the holidays are past to get hitched. March will be a beautiful winter/spring wedding!
PS- I LOVE YOUR DIMPLES!!!

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Your ring is beautiful!! You two look very happy together. I'm so excited for you. I hope to get to meet him in person one day. I have lots of fun stories to share with him. :)

AMezNewz said...

Love the ring! So cute. You guys are really cute together! Congrats!

SicklyGothGirl said...

Beautiful pictures, and I'm so happy for you! you're so cute together!

Peter and Julia said...

Congratulations! I have yet to get a call from you to tell me the whole story:) I'm sure you're busy!

Leah's Notes said...

Amy, I love it. Congratulations. March is a good month to get married.