Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! Give some details. And a picture of your bling bling:) Congrats.
I find out from a blog post...not even a text message! Good thing I love you so I'll forgive you :) Pictures please!
Hooray! So happy for you! What's his last name, how did he do it, and when's the big day?!
Details Please!! And a picture of the ring would be greatly appreciated! Congrats! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I agree with Rachel that we need to see a picture of the ring. By the way, Nov. 7 is the pumpkin blow. Right now it is scheduled to go off at 1:30. If it changes I will let you now.
hooray!! I am so so excited for you!! I am dying to hear more details!
Congrats!!! I agree with everyone else... details!
Congratulations!!!!!
CONGRATS!
Hey Amy this is Jamie (Julia and Gina's old roomate)just wanted to say CONGRATS!! That is so exciting and fun for you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! Give some details. And a picture of your bling bling:) Congrats.
I find out from a blog post...not even a text message! Good thing I love you so I'll forgive you :) Pictures please!
Hooray! So happy for you! What's his last name, how did he do it, and when's the big day?!
Details Please!! And a picture of the ring would be greatly appreciated! Congrats! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. I agree with Rachel that we need to see a picture of the ring. By the way, Nov. 7 is the pumpkin blow. Right now it is scheduled to go off at 1:30. If it changes I will let you now.
hooray!! I am so so excited for you!! I am dying to hear more details!
Congrats!!! I agree with everyone else... details!
Congratulations!!!!!
CONGRATS!
Hey Amy this is Jamie (Julia and Gina's old roomate)just wanted to say CONGRATS!! That is so exciting and fun for you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!
Post a Comment