Ok, so I am a slacker and if I had waited one more day I could have gone three whole months before updating my blog. But then it would probably be another three months before I did anything. :-). But I do have a semi valid excuse. My computer got a virus and died. It was a very sad day. But after talking to a lot of people, it lasted a lot longer then their computers did. Still sad. Lucky for me I have a computer savvy brother. He took it and cleaned it up and got it working again. Yay!!! Then a week later it did the same thing. :-( not so yay. Anyway, also lucky for me, my parents have a computer that I have been able to use.
It has been a very busy few months for me. I live in my sister and brother in laws basement half of the week so that I can see Eric. He would come out here more but there is more to do out there. I cant really say that anything really exciting has happened. It has really just been the pre-wedding busyness. But I did find my dress and had my first fitting for it on Saturday. That was exciting. It is getting closer for which I am very excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment