Ok, I don't always do these but Amber tagged me and since she is my sister and she lets me live with her almost every weekend, I figured I had better do this and keep her happy. ;-). So here you are Amber.
What is your current obsession?
Eric
What do you hate most that everyone else seems to love?
Shorts. I hate them. I like capris but I have ugly knees so I don't wear shorts.
What are you wearing today?
I started out with jeans and a t-shirt, changed into scrubs, and am back to the jeans and a t-shirt. I also have a hoodie on because I have been cold most of the day.
What's for dinner?
I haven't decided yet. I didn't get lunch until about 3 so I'm not way hungry.
What would you eat for your last meal?
I have to honestly say that it would depend on my mood. Right now I'm craving some really good yams so that would be somewhere on the menu.
What's the last thing you bought?
Peaches and blackberries.
What are you listening to right now?
The noises in the house. I like the silence.
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
I think that she is great and has the best older sister ever!
What is one of your hobbies?
I like collecting plates from places that I have been. I recently go a new one from Colombia. I now have nine plates. Yay!
What are three things that annoy you most?
1. People who drive really slow on fast roads. For example, the road I take to work everyday is 45-50 mph. I constantly am behind people who drive 25-35 mph. The great thing about Utah is the amazing grid system of streets. Most roads will get you where you want to go. So, if you want to drive slow, drive on a road with a lower speed limit! (Thanks for the rant, it has bothered me for a while now.)
2. When I'm trying to read and people keep talking to me.
3. When the CRNA's at work think that just because they are ready to start a case, everyone else is ready, even if the room isn't even opened yet.
What is your favorite color?
Blue. But I really like pink too. I just bought a new pink purse. :)
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My hoodies.
What is your dream job?
Be a money spender.
Describe your personal style.
Comfortable all the way.
What are you going to do after this?
Look at figuring something out for dinner. I'm starting to get munchy.
What inspires you?
Beautiful sunrises. I love mornings by myself looking at the sunrise.
Who was the last person you kissed?
I'd like to say it was Eric but I haven't seen him in a while. It was my mom.
What are you currently reading?
A painted house by John Grisham. But I'm not loving it. I am having a really hard time getting into it. I'll probably stop.
What delighted you most today?
My mom gave me a really cute gift.
By what criteria do you judge a person?
If they are nice to me, and their sense of humor.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Being able to write with my toes.
What are you going to do after this?
Look at figuring something out for dinner. I'm starting to get munchy.
What inspires you?
Beautiful sunrises. I love mornings by myself looking at the sunrise.
Who was the last person you kissed?
I'd like to say it was Eric but I haven't seen him in a while. It was my mom.
What are you currently reading?
A painted house by John Grisham. But I'm not loving it. I am having a really hard time getting into it. I'll probably stop.
What delighted you most today?
My mom gave me a really cute gift.
By what criteria do you judge a person?
If they are nice to me, and their sense of humor.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Being able to write with my toes.
I'm not following the rules on this one and I'm not tagging anyone. But, if one of you wants to do it, here are the rules: Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own then tag eight others.
1 comment:
I hate hate hate when people drive slow on fast roads too! I read that book, I think it was a little slow at first but by the end I really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment