Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Colombia

True to my recent blogging self, I am taking almost a month or so to post again. :-)
A couple of Wednesdays ago, I flew to Colombia with Amanda and Carlos and their kids. I didn't really take any pictures because Amanda likes to take them and she does really good. So, she took all the pictures and just gave me a disk. However, she also put them on her blog. So, if you would like to see pictures of my great adventure, click on the link to Amanda's blog. She was able to get some really cool shots. I had a great time and really enjoyed getting to meet everyone.

2 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

looks like your trip was wonderful! When are we getting together?

Ponczoch Family said...

How exciting! Love your dress... so pretty. When are you planning your Chilean adventure?