Favorite thing #1- Eric.

Favorite thing #2- Family
Favorite thing #3- Beautiful scenery/Fall colors
Favorite thing #4- Unexpected suprises

Favorite thing #5- The ocean

Favorite thing #6- Hoodies (I give the credit to an old roommate and good friend, Emily)
Favorite thing #7- Chocolate

Favorite thing #8- Friends
Favorite thing #9-
Favorite thing #10- Did I mention Eric?

*Sorry that I didn't get everyone in here. You are still some of my favorite things. :-)
10 comments:
I was just wondering yesterday that you hadn't blogged in FOREVER! Good job. I like your list of favorite things. I'm just going to assume I'm part of #2 with family ;).
Who is this Eric? Are you dating? :)
Welcome back slacker! JK I know you have been very busy, wink wink;)
That's an awesome list! Can't wait to hear more about #1 and #10!!!!!!
So I secretly blog stock you from Sara's or Julia's blog.. I'm just going to add you to mine so I can see more updates.. I really like this entry :) and can't wait to hear more.. very cute!
Yipee for hoodies!! Can't wait for winter to wear one again! Oh I miss you!!!!
ERIC? That's all I want to talk to you until you tell me about him:)
I talked with Ryan and Jenna today and found out this Eric guy is your boyfriend. WAY TO GO AMY!!! He's a cutie. You look great together. I hope things keep going well for the two of you.
So #1 & #10 eh? Tell more:)
I'm glad I saw you randomly at church a few weeks ago! You and Eric are cute together.
Post a Comment