Anyway, I have decided that I am going to go to Bora Bora for my honeymoon and am going to stay in an overwater bungalo. Not only can it be very romantic and private, it also offers a wide range of activities if you decide to get out and enjoy more then just each other. Some of the options it gives are scuba diving, snorkling, catamaran rides, outrigger canoe rides, 4x4 through the island, hiking, shark and ray feeding, and just soaking up the sun on your private balconey. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.


After thinking about it some, I have come to the sad realization (especially if I continue to live in Vernal) that I will probably not marry an excessively rich man, so, if anyone wants to contribute to the send Amy to Bora Bora on her honeymoon fund, it would be very greatfully accepted. :-) I will take lots of pictures so that everyone that contributed can feel like they were there! I'm just kidding but wouldn't it be a great place to honeymoon?
8 comments:
That looks awesome! I would love to be there. I am not looking forward to the snowstorm heading this way...
You are so funny! That looks gorgeous! Aaaahhhhhh!
Carlos says that if he and I were to go to Bora Bora now then we would probably enjoy some of the other things it has to offer. Hmm.
What does that say? TMI?
As soon as I strike it rich I will totally contribute to your fund! I wish I knew a rich single guy to set you up...hey, don't you work at a hospital, aka, home of (rich) Dr.'s? Get working on it!
oooohhhh, a vacation would be really nice right now. I like how your page background matches your post. So the boy I'm trying to set you up with, I don't know his financials, won't be able to go for a while. Well at least his sister wants to wait for a little bit, because his dad is having surgery that has a 40% survival rate, or something like that. So she wants to give him sometime first, in case something goes wrong. Thanks for the new post!
lol, That looks like an awesome place to go! nice and warm!
I want to go there. Maybe we could start a Send Mike, Jessie, Amy, and the unknown handsome man that Amy is going to marry, to Bora Bora fund. I think it could work. We could each have our own little bungalos and then met up and have an awesome time. I hear you are going to be an Aunt again. Congrats!! Your brother and sister-in-law are so great. We love having them in the ward and Mike is their home teacher.
That does look really nice. But I'm very hesitant to visit any location that repeats it's own name. . .
Interesting fact! In the local Tahitian language there is no "B," so its actual name is then Pora Pora, meaning "first born."
Maybe the next women's retreat should be there:)
Post a Comment