Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ok, you asked for pictures.....

Ok, so everyone was like "Amy, now that you have a camera, post more pictures." So I took some and then never sat down to post. I finally decided that I needed to stop being lazy and just do it. I am just warning every one now that they requested this. :-)
This is a picture of what my room looks like after a long and busy week. I know that it is shocking to some and not so different to others but here it is.











This is a picture of how I like my room to look but considering that I usually have long and busy weeks, it doesn't look like this often. Plus, I'm not much for making my bed. It takes more time then I want to put into it in the morning. If I have to decide between making my bed and sleeping an extra five minutes, I guarantee that sleeping wins every time.:-)









Don't you just feel better looking at the second picture?

These are some fall colors from October 31 in Salt Lake. I love fall and all the vibrant colors that come with it. Sorry about the cars, I was in a parking lot.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love fall colors too, red and orange are my favorite. Those are really vibrant. Cool pics.

The Woolley's said...

Yay! The fall pictures were taken with me! They really were gorgeous and even more vibrant in person, but I'm really impressed how well they turned out becuase we were far away and that was zoomed! Fun fun! Can't wait to see you saturday!

Unknown said...

I've only ever seen your room tidy, so I thought that that was the way it always was. For a minute I thought I was looking at a pic of the room when I lived in it.