My first name:
My middle name:
My last name:
My age:
Place I'd like to visit:
Favorite place:
Favorite animal:
Favorite food:
Favorite Color:
Bad habit:
By the way, these aren't just shoes. These are chocolate shoes! :-)First job:

Favorite restaurant:
Where I grew up:
Where I live now:
What I am doing now (or should be doing now but am obviously not because I am blogging):
So there you have it. A little bit of a twisted look into my life.
3 comments:
Yeah! You are alive! I was beginning to worry! Sorry you had to work those long hours and sleep at the hospital, Ick! I should call and really talk, not just accidentaly call and rudely invite you to dinner, hehehe. What classes are you taking right now? Are you still just doing online ones? Hope you get some good rest!
I agree I was also worried you had decided to not come back from your little adventure. I think I might have to copy this for our blog, it looks fun! Oh and I do miss watching movies with you but I take just seeing you too!
Em, if you do this, you need the rules. I forgot to include them in the blog. Go to google images and type the answer to the questions. use a picture from the first page. It is fun.
Post a Comment