Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of our trip.

The Hawaiian Temple. It was beautiful.

We got smoothies in pineapples at our Luau. They were really good but I didn't think I would finish it was so big. But don't worry, I didn't let that little bit of heaven go to waste.

These are four ladies that we kept running into. We decided to get a picture with them after climbing Diamond Head together.

I got a bad rash on both of my arms from surfing. As I paddled out my arms scraped against the board. It hurt bad but I was having too much fun to stop.

6 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

k... so I'm officially jealous! I want to go to Hawaii so bad! Looks like you had tons of fun!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

That looks so fun, I am a terrible friend I didn't even know you were going to Hawaii...looks like you had tons of good times! I know its not as exciting but you should come visit me!

Sara Ann said...

yay! you are back! Sigh, seeing all those sights makes me miss Hawaii, we did almost all of the same things, even the super expensive pineapple smoothies! I could not resist either:) Lets see more pictures!

Amy said...

Em, I'm planning on coming up for the pumpkin blow. I know it is still a little while away but I am looking forward to it.

Rachel said...

I wish I could have gone with you!! Who did you go with? I want one last big hoora before I leave. Hmmm.. too bad I can't!

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Hi Friend!! Look at you out traveling the world. I'm so jealous. One day I might get Mike to take me there. How are things going? I hope you are doing well. We are doing great. Mike graduates in December and then who knows what. Keep in touch.
Jess