Friday, April 18, 2008

Chickens

When I was a kid, we had chickens. My dad would chop their heads off. I don' t know how many of you have seen a chicken with its head chopped off, but it is a very grusome thing. They flap around for a while and land somewhere out in the weeds. I had the job of finding the chicken when it was done flapping around. And some of you wonder what is wrong with me....
Because you can't really read it , this says, Oh yeah, define well adjusted.

1 comment:

The Woolley's said...

Amy I love Calvin and Hobbes! I'm so glad to see new posts, and look forward to your jokes. I wonder why your image isn't showing up normal though? Hope all is well, I really do mean to call you. But I understand being busy with school. Love ya! ~Amber