Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged by fives

Alright, so Kim tagged me a week or so ago. I finally have time to respond.
Five things on my to do list:
1- Respond to this tag
2- Eat dinner
3- Get wedding presents for all 500 people I know getting married. (Ok, it is only 6 or 7 but it feels like 500. ;-p)
4- Find out where Rachel is going on her mission.
5- Make plans for all of my free time now that school is done for the summer.

Five snacks I love:
1- Chocolate
2-Sugar snap peas
3- Chocolate
4- Blue Cocoanut Cream Slushes from Sonic. So sad that there isn't one in Vernal :-(
5- Chocolate

Five things I will never wear again:
1- Big poofy bows in my hair
2- Permed hair (my hair doesn't hold it and I don't like to have to use a lot of product. It is straight from here on out.)
3- Two or three layers of socks outside of my tightly rolled up jeans. One good thing about that is that my feet were never cold. (I do still wear layers of socks when participating in snow activites but they are well hidden by my boots.)
4- A size 6. Ok, so I don't know that I was ever a size 6 but I will never wear it again.
5- Stirup pants. I used to think they were so cool. Now I just think that they would pull my pants down. That would be awkward.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1- I would fill up my passport. I once met a man who had been to all but about 3 countries. I thought that would be the coolest thing. I would do it.
2- Buy a house.
3- Buy a very nice fully loaded truck. I don't know what kind yet because I don't currently have the money to buy a truck so I don't look. It makes me sad. Who knows, I might even buy two trucks.
4- I would invest a lot of it and bring a Sonic and a Pita Pit to Vernal so I could go there and eat, if I didn't move out of Vernal. That is sad to think that I would stay here if I were a billionaire.
5- I think that I would put an olympic sized swimming pool in my back yard and make it so I can enclose it so I can go swimming in the winter.

Five bad habits (I don't know if I want to share any of these because they make me look odd.):
1- Telling people exactly what I think even if it isn't very nice. I guess that you could say that I am not very tactfull.
2- Eavesdropping. I love to listen to other peoples conversations and then comment on them, but not loud enough for them to hear.
3- I don't put my laundry away as soon as it is done. It can take me 2 to 3 days to get around to doing it.
4- I eat candy and write notes in church. But we have already discussed this one.
5- I will come up with just about anything to get out of doing homework. I procrastinate until the very end. There is a song that talks about having better things to do then crying over this boy. I feel that way about homework. I always have better things to do. It is kind of funny because it goes something like this: I've got better things to do, wash my car in the rain, change my new guitar stings, mow the lawn just the same as I did yesterday. It sounds dumb but I would much rather do those things then my homework.

Five of my favorite toys...Nostalgics:
1- My Puffalump
2-Barbies. I think that when my niece gets a little older I will have to play with her.
3-"My Child" Dolls. I had a boy one. I named him Shane because I had a crush on a boy named Shane when I had it. He ended up a little wild, ok, a lot wild. Sad. He was such a cute five year old. Plus they had a cute little tattoo on their butts. It was fun.
4- The dirt ravines around our house. I know that they aren't toys but I had as much fun with them as I had with most of my toys.
5- Gumball machines. I had a little one. I recently thought that it would be fun for me to get one to have when the nieces and nephews come. They think that the gumballs are just balls. No one has told them the truth yet....haa haa haa. I'm sure their parents would love me. ;-)

I am supposed to tag five people I guess. So, I tag Julia, Kristin, Amanda, Dave, and Amber. Yes Dave and Amber, I am tagging both of you.

6 comments:

Sara Ann said...

You crack me up! I love your idea of bringing a Pita Pit and Sonic to Vernal, yum:)

the ginabean said...

You know what? I am prety sure that stirrup pants are coming back; I'm glad to know that you won't be their victim ever again though! Me neither! -I'm pretty sure that they would slip right off me, especially with the silky garments underneath. Bleh.

Fun list. You're funny and I miss you!

PS I think there's nothing wrong with being blunt. Tact is for wimps anyway. (I say that to make myself feel better too...)

the ginabean said...

PS Where is Rachel going on her mission? (Is this the Rachel that was your roommate in Logan?)

Peter and Julia said...

Ya.. the stirup pant comment cracked the heck out of me!! You are freking funny silly lady!

Amy said...

Rachel is going to Riverside, California!! Yay for her.

Amy said...

I miss all the tasty fast food places that are in Logan and most normal towns. It is sad to live here sometimes.