Ok, so this is totally out of order for my last year or so but it's so cute I just had to post it now.
This is our new dog Sugar. She is a yellow lab. Eric has wanted a dog for a long time so finally we got one. She is 8 weeks old and just cute.
I know that some of you are shocked that I would get a dog but really, who can resist such cute faces?
4 comments:
Very cute- and so is the dog. :-) I like her name too. Yes, I am in shock.
I now have seven grandchildren and two grandpuppies!
and a grand-fat-cat! I'm not shocked you have a dog...I'm shocked it's inside!!! hahahahahaha, sorry, still getting a kick out of that! She is darling though!
Very cute! I am sure Milly will love having a friend to visit when we come down. The neighbors behing us have a 3 month old yellow lab pup named george and they are the best of friends!
Okay, I do not want a dog, but if I was forced to get one, I would dog nap yours, she is darling! And I love her name:)
Post a Comment